by Gavin Donnelly
Every now and then you may receive a comment on one of your Zaps that you wish to delete. This little video demonstrates how to get rid of unwanted comments from your iPhone or the Web.
From an iPhone:
- Go to the desired Zap
- Click on the post that has an unwanted comment
- View the comments
- Swipe your finger to the side of the comment and a red “Delete” button will appear, press to delete it
From the Web:
- Go to Zapd.com and log in to your Zapd account
- Go to your profile page and click on the Zap that you wish to remove a comment from
- Click on the post that has the comment
- Each comment will have a little “X” button in the right hand corner, press to delete it
Hope that clears things up if you were unsure how to get rid of comments. As always, don’t hesitate to ask us any questions or let us know what you think about Zapd via Twitter @zapdapp and Facebook.com/zapdapp.